St. Louis, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
When you suffer a serious personal injury, you need an experienced and capable lawyer on your side. Our St. Louis, Missouri personal injury lawyers ensure you and your family obtain the maximum permissible recovery for which you are entitled. Without a full recovery, Clients can face insurmountable debt and financial ruin.
What Makes Us Different Than Everyone Else?
You probably notice every personal injury lawyer website touts past results and personal service. Certainly, those are factors you should take into consideration when hiring a lawyer, and because of this, we provided this information below.
What you will not find on most lawyer websites is a mission statement and a pledge to fulfill that promise.
Here is our Mission Statement:
As your lawyer, it is our mission to ensure you receive a maximum recovery for all of your damages, to the fullest extent under the law, from all available sources.
Here is How we Back Our Mission Statement:
We will conduct a full and thorough investigation of your case. Every single fact witness will be interviewed. Every source of available data will analyzed. Once this is done, we apply the law to develop your case and determine every viable theory of recovery, and if warranted, will pursue all responsible parties and hold them accountable to the fullest extent of the law.
What Should I Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer Before I Hire Him or Her?
Any lawyer you interview should provide a detailed description of how they obtain maximum compensation for clients. Do not settle for the "past results" showing a million dollar recovery. A million dollar recovery means nothing if the damages are two million and facts warranted payment of more.
I suggest you ask any injury lawyer the following questions before you hire him or her:
- Tell me how you helped a Client investigate a non-obvious theory of recovery and won;
- Tell me how you successfully challenged a law you thought was unfair for your Client, and won.
- How many jury trials have you handled to conclusion?
- Tell me about a case you had to appeal and won?
- Can I see your contingency fee contact before I agree to hire you? Make sure you are not responsible for any costs or expenses if there is no recovery.
- Are you financially capable of handling my case? Some cases require hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring to trial. Make sure the lawyer has a history of spending the necessary money to ensure the case is properly worked up.
- What past Client can tell me how you changed their life? Can I talk to him or her?
- What is your Martindale Hubbell lawyer rating?
- Do you have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau?
Not only will my law firm answer each of these questions, but we will show you real examples. Upon request, we will provide you with access to past Clients, and they can explain how our commitments, values and hard work changed their life. [Please note we can only provide information concerning Clients who agree to being contacted.]
Our Past Results, Awards, Memberships and Accolades:Our Missouri personal injury lawyers recorded the #1 car accident trial result in Missouri for 2010, earned the highest rating available from Martindale Hubbell (AV), and are ranked in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers according to The National Trial Lawyers Association.
Our injury lawyers are regularly featured in the news for record settlements and verdicts, including a $30,040,000 trial result in St. Louis County.
We Are Ready to Help You. Are You Ready For Our Help?
You probably feel anxious with the thought of hiring a personal injury lawyer. This website is a tool for you to familiarize yourself with us and obtain answers to many of those questions. Any remaining questions can be answered during a free legal consultation.
Once you see how our lawyers take pride not only in superior results, but accessibility and personal service, the decision you face in hiring a St. Louis personal injury attorney will be easy.
Our lawyers have extensive legal knowledge and have successfully represented clients in personal injury cases caused by Missouri car accidents, trucking accidents, bus crashes, and motorcycle accidents. We also handle injuries due to product defects, nursing home abuse, and medical malpractice.
Ultimately, the job of any personal injury lawyer is to ensure the claims adjuster (or jury) understands how severe your injuries are and how your life has changed. Because of our experience, we are well aware how severe injuries harm our clients and their families. We have a demonstrated track record of communicating this level of harm in a compelling, compassionate way, resulting in top settlements and verdicts for our injury clients.
Here are the promises we make to every one of our clients:
- We will never send you a bill
- You will only pay us an attorneys’ fee once we obtain money damages on your accident claim
- You will have our personal cell phone numbers so you can always reach us
- You may schedule a meeting at any time
- You will have access to your complete file at any time
- You will have a Saint Louis personal injury lawyer to provide professional, competent service
- You will always receive prompt and courteous service
We stand by our reputation for delivering top results in a down to earth style. With decades of experience in handling personal injury cases, our lawyers have the resources, talent, and work ethic you case deserves.
Call us today at 314-400-0000. Or, you can fill out our free, confidential, online case evaluation form.
- Animal Attacks
- Back (Spinal Cord) and Neck Injury
- Brain Injury
- Broken & Fractured Bone Injury
- Big Rig (Semi- Truck Crashes)
- Birth Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car Accidents (Automobile Crashes)
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Product Liability
(Household Items, Vehicle Defect, Equipment Failures, Children's Toys)
- Premises Liability
- Work Related Injury
- Wrongful Death