Call 314-400-0000
Click here for a free case evaluation.

Farmington, Missouri

The Farmington, Missouri accident attorneys at E. Ryan Bradley frequently handle personal injury cases within Missouri. Our Farmington, Mo personal injury attorneys have over thirty years of experience in personal injury cases, including car accidents, commercial truck wrecks, motorcycle collisions, and ATV accidents. Although E. Ryan Bradley primarily deals with victims of motor vehicle accidents, we also specialize in wrongful death cases, product liability, nursing home neglect and abuse, and premises liability cases.

Our experienced attorneys at E. Ryan Bradley regularly obtain fair compensation for injuries sustained by innocent victims of many types of accidents. For example, in 2010, E. Ryan Bradley was awarded the highest trial judgment ever recorded in St. Louis County: $30,040,000. Because of our success and expertise, lawyers throughout Missouri frequently call on us for advice.

Farmington, Missouri was established in 1822 and is currently home to 16,240 residents. In the past decade there has been a 17% growth in population, 10% more than the state average. This rapid increase in residents naturally leads to increased car accidents and personal injuries.

According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol there were 503 car crashes in 2009 and 12% produced injuries or wrongful deaths. Unfortunately, reports of motor vehicle accidents with injuries in 2010 increased to 15% of the total accidents reported and fatalities increased 200%. Farmington city streets are where a vast majority (85%) of all crashes happen, with the remaining 15% happening on U.S. Highway 67.

If you have been involved in a car crash in Farmington, Missouri, here are some resources you might find helpful:

If you are a victim of personal injury in Farmington, Missouri and your claim cannot be settled with the insurance company, your personal injury lawsuit would need to be filed with the Circuit Clerk’s office in St. Francois County. The Circuit Court of St. Francois County is located at 1 North Washington Street, Court House Building, Suite 102, Farmington, Missouri. Personal injury laws are very complex and it is crucial that you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney in Missouri before you file any case with the court. Failure to file correctly could mean that your case will be dismissed by the Court.

As always, if you have serious personal injuries that prevent you from traveling, our Farmington, Missouri car accident lawyers will make arrangements to come to your hospital room or home to meet with you. At E. Ryan Bradley we do not charge for consultations. If you decide to hire our injury lawyers, we do not earn an attorney’s fee unless we are successful on your case. Call 314-400-0000 today for your free consultation with a Missouri accident lawyer about your legal rights.