Call 314-400-0000
Click here for a free case evaluation.

Raytown, Missouri

raytown Raytown, Missouri

Our Raytown, Missouri personal injury lawyers have helped hundreds of victims from Raytown and the Kansas City metropolitan area over the past 30 years. E. Ryan Bradley specializes in car crashes, bus accidents, motorcycle collisions and ATV accidents. Other areas of personal injury we help people with are medical malpractice, wrongful deaths, and tractor–trailer accidents. Our Raytown, Mo attorneys at E. Ryan Bradley are determined to help those victimized in an accident get the relief they are entitled to. For example, in the case Adams v. King and Shelter Insurance Company we obtained a trial result of $10,150,000 for our client, the largest car accident trial judgment in Missouri for 2010.

Raytown, Missouri was first established as a stop on the Santa Fe Trail and was officially incorporated in 1854 by blacksmith William Ray. Raytown is Missouri’s 20th largest city and is home to 29,526 residents. Many people in Raytown work locally at one of the major manufacturers, the largest of which are GE Energy, KCP&L, and Ken–A–Vision Manufacturing Company. Many Raytown residents commute daily to the Kansas City metropolitan area for work. Of the 14,742 commuters, 38% spend 25–35 minutes of their time traveling to and from work.

The result of many people working locally and spending an above average amount of time commuting to and from work daily is a large number (77%) of traffic accidents happening on Raytown city streets. The major highways that surround Raytown, Mo are Interstates 345 and 470, US Highway 40, and Missouri Highway 350. These surround highways are where the other 23% of all Raytown car crashes happen.

There were 509 Raytown traffic accidents reported by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in 2009. A staggering 33% of these accidents resulted in injuries or wrongful deaths. Many accidents in Raytown, Missouri involved large commercial vehicles and young drivers. Tractor–trailers and delivery trucks accounted for 7% of Raytown collisions in 2009 and 33% of accidents during the same year involved drivers under the age of 21. Thankfully, incidents involving fatalities dropped to zero in 2010 and personal injuries decreased to 29%.

Talking with an experienced Raytown, Missouri personal injury lawyer after any type of accident is extremely important. The sooner you do this, the better. Here are some resources you will find helpful after a car accident in Raytown, Missouri:

Missouri law requires specific requirements for Jackson County, MO personal injury lawsuits and personal injury lawsuits are difficult to navigate. Our attorneys are licensed to practice throughout Missouri and are familiar with the Jackson County Circuit Courts. If you cannot settle your claim with the insurance company because they refuse to treat you fairly, and the incident happened within Raytown, Missouri, your case needs to be filed at Jackson County Circuit Court, located at 308 West Kansas Avenue, in Independence, Missouri. After any type of accident, prior to filing your case, you should consult with an experienced Missouri personal injury attorney.

A consultation with one of our Missouri accident lawyers is free and you are under no obligation to hire us just for talking with us about your case. Additionally, if you do hire us, we do not earn an attorneys’ fee unless we are successful on your case. If you are unable to travel due to your injuries, our personal injury attorneys will make special arrangements to visit with you at your home or in your hospital room. Also, if your Raytown injury case involves a wrongful death claim, we will meet with the family members at a convenient location (generally at or near your home). Call 314-400-0000 today for a free evaluation with a Missouri accident lawyer about your legal rights.